Sunday, October 09, 2005

Total GHAOS

I went to the Reactor Party event on Friday, and I'm just starting to come out of the brainwashed haze I found myself in after I had been forced to stay in the asylum watching a re-education video at least 10 times until I could answer questions on it.

I'd been intending to infiltrate and subvert the system from inside, but it was all too big and confusing, and I ended up just wanting to be good and do what I was told.

I should probably explain that this was an interactive performance event, based on a faux-Communist system, where you had to work for credits to buy vodka and move up the levels to try to meet the beloved leader, or whatever else seemed a good thing to do at the time.

GHAOS

Fucking great stuff anyway, although, it was a bit difficult to tell where the lines were between pretending to be a fascistic, totalitarian system that fucked with everyone and actually being that. But of course that's one of the reasons I liked it. It's on today as well, but I couldn't make it, so I'll have to try to find out what happened at the end.

Hopefully they didn't mow everyone down for being subversive.

No comments: