Saturday, March 29, 2008

Net Working

I've not had time to post much recently, due to a really heavy workload, but if you've seen me at your event and want my thoughts do give me a nudge. If you're not sure how to do that, look over in the sidebar, where it says Stalk Me, and there's a load of little buttons where you can choose your social networking site of choice to contact me, I've even just added twitter, which I've been frightened of for years.

But don't, you know, actually stalk me please...

There should be plenty of good stuff coming up soon, I'm in a show in London curated by Pil and Galia Kollectiv: The Institute of Psychoplasmics if you follow the link you can also buy tickets for the Tai Shani + Insectoid offsite performance event on 8 May at Shoreditch Town Hall, EC1V 9LP

There's an Insectoid Last FM page now with free mp3s (and a Milgram one, if you're into that kind of thing)

Then of course there's Nikki Pugh's Emergent Game, which I'll be involved in to some capacity, starting to get really excitied about it, and just itching to finish my assignments so I can start making avatars.

No comments: